In 2014, I made a purposeful effort to read more books. I have always loved books and own a lot (my wife thinks maybe too many). Many of my books I haven’t read (yet), but I do like to look at them and know that one day they will be read. I went through my library, and marked on the binding all of the books that I have read just to keep track for myself. I am one of those guys that will view a person or household by the books on his shelves. Below you will find a list of books I have read over the past three years.
Take a look, purchase a copy of one, and dive into an extraordinary world.
1. Hiking Through by Paul Stutzman.
2. Seth Godin: Live at Carnegie Hall by Andrew Hitz.
3. Shoe Dog by Phil Knight.
4. Coming Back Stronger by Drew Brees.
5. The War of Art by Steven Pressfield.
6. Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALS Lead and Win by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin. Click here to ready my thoughts on this book.
8. Platform by Michael Hyatt.
9. The Homebrewed Christianity Guide to Jesus: Lord, Liar, Lunatic, Or Awesome? by Tripp Fuller.
10. Deep Work by Cal Newport
11. Bach: Music in the Castle of Heaven by John Eliot Gardiner
13. Steve Jobs by Watler Isaacson
15. For the Glory: The Untold and Inspiring Story of Eric Liddell, Hero of Chariots of Fire by Duncan Hamilton
16. Martin Luther: Renegade and Prophet by Lyndal Roper
17. Resilience: Hard-Won Wisdom for Living a Better Life by Eric Greitens
18. It’s About Time: The Dave Brubeck Story by Fred M. Hall
19. Two Paths: America Divided or United by John Kasich
20. Make Your Bed by William H. McRaven
21. The More of Less: Finding the Life You Want Under Everything You Own by Joshua Becker
22. Daily Rituals by Mason Currey
24. Words Without Music: A Memoir by Philip Glass
25. Ballplayer by Chipper Jones
Updated: September 13, 2017